Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Nail of the Day | Barry M's Raspberry

Hi everyone,

So if you know me at all then you would know that I absolutely love nail polish! I find that even a simple manicure makes a woman look so much more sophisticated and polished.

For the past few days I have been sporting a nail polish which I think is the perfect colour for winter. It is by Barry M and the shade is in Raspberry.


I have been a fan of Barry M nail polishes for years and it is definitely my go-to brand when it comes to nail polishes, thanks to the affordable price tag at £2.99 (even less with my 10% student discount at Superdrug!) and the huge colour selection.

I absolutely love the formulation of Barry M nail polishes as it is in my eyes perfection: not too runny yet not too thick. I find it very easy to apply and the colour pay off is pretty much the same as what you see in the bottle.

Would you wear this colour? Have you tried out Barry M nail polishes?

 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that's a lovely colour. Very winter-y too! I love the shade selection of barry m nail products, but I find they chip way too easily! :(

    Frankie x
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Ah I know, I find it does chip after a day or two nowadays whereas before it could easily last me a week... I'm not sure if they changed the formulation or if I just need to go on a hunt for a better base and top coat? That being said, I've had this colour on since New Years Eve and it's only just now that it has began to chip!

      Delete
  2. I Love this post! This color is so pretty :)
    http://allaboutjoann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete